Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm alive!

Alright! I've been away for quite a while... Blame it on work, work and work. Ugh....

So what's been going on in my secret super extra girly life?!

The haul I was so looking forward to finally happened, and I've found my favorite eyeshadow ever. I also found a new (new to me, that is) lipstick that I'm totally in love with. It's nothing crazy or flashy but it amazes me every time I look at it. More details and pictures later this week! ;)

I'm also thinking about getting the Hillary Duff fragrance, With Love...? Not too sure though. Woody, oriental fragrances are my signature. But I'm very picky when it comes to perfume... The choosing process is so important to me, it is an extension to my personnality, kind of like giving a scent to my spirit... I can't understand how some people can wear so many different fragrances... But to which his own, right? I'll let you guys know when I make up my mind!

Well that's that for now, cupcakes... I'll post some reviews and swatches real soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment