Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tag : Getting to know you!

So I just finished my workout [I'm trying to tone my muscles and just overall be in better shape because even though I'm tiny I'm such a terrible couch potatoe...  and it's so, so hard for me to stick to a routine!], and I found this cute tag... It's not beauty related, but I thought it would be fun to do so here I go...

(my answers are in no particular order!)

Things I’m passionate about :

Writing
The man I gnaw on ♥
Cats
The ones I love
Beauty in all forms
My job
Arts
Cooking



Things I’d like to do before I die :

Marry previously mentionned man
Have children
Publish a book (or many!)
Travel to Scotland, France and Russia
Learn foreign languages (such as russian)
Own an Abyssinian cat
Learn to drive!





Things I say often :

Hmmm!
Really?
I'm hungry
This is something that happens.



Books I’ve recently read :

A peek at my night table?


Sookie Stackhouse Series, by Charlaine Harris
Just as amazing as the tv series (True Blood)... But I had to stop reading the third book, because I was watching season 3 at the same time and the story in the series isn't always true to the books... which was confusing when I went back to reading.

Outlander Series, by Diana Gabaldon
I've already read them but I'm reading them again. I could never get tired of those enormous books, the story would make any girl dream... *sighs!*


Songs I could listen to over and over

Chris Cornell - Scream
Muse -Undisclosed Desires
Any Lady Gaga...
I have quite a few to be honest...



Traits I’m attracted to in my best friends

Kindness
Sense of humor
Cuteness
Empathy
Reliability



(All pictures, except for my night table of course, are from We heart it)


Let's say I'm tagging every one who feels like doing it! :)





4 comments:

  1. great blog!! cute post!

    http:lltheveiledbump.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-) Usually people go for more of the smokey greens, i completely agree. I wish brights werent overlooked so much!
    the kitties look sooo cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete